Cindi @ Rustique Art
Cindi @ Rustique Art
  • Lewisville, TX

Vintage Galvanized Tool Box Planter

I added a touch of vintage and elegance to my backyard with an awesome galvanized tool box that has some fabulous patina, filled with ivy and flowers and topped it off with a piece of my favorite china...a chipped Johnson Bros. platter serves as a colorful backdrop and adds a touch of elegant whimsy. To read more on this project: http://rustiqueartblog.com/vintage-galvanized-tool-box-planter-rustic-garden/
Vintage Galvanized Tool Box Planter on Willow Bench
by adding a chipped Johnson Bros. platter, I was able to bring in some more color and a touch of elegance.
I love the rust and patina on this vintage tool box and the soft green ivy makes a great textural contrast.
Cindi @ Rustique Art