Becky H
Becky H
  • Tampa, FL

Waterlilies

Meet "Tina" (lavender lily). As promised, I finally took pictures of it in bloom. Two white lilies decided to join in today too. I sure would like to have a beautiful red lily too.
Meet Tina.
Meet Tina.
waterlilies, ponds water features
waterlilies, ponds water features
waterlilies, ponds water features
waterlilies, ponds water features

• Becky H

Susan, from what I've seen/read, the bead filters are biological filters that house plastic grooved beads about 1 - 1 1/4" diam. These grooves in the beads permit beneficial bacteria to grow, balancing out the water for the fish. Quite a few companies make them, and as typical of all products for sale, quality will vary. And, Tina thanks you for your compliment!

• Sherrie S

Becky H, it is an Aquadyne Bead Filter. It is big. Beads are TINY, about 1/8". I'm waiting for KMS to welcome Tina to Hometalk. He just welcomed a turtle on another posting. Susan S, it saves a tremendous amount of time. My fish eat a lot and cleaning was a full time job.