Newly decorated guest room.

Once our son moved out, his room became my craft/junk/hoarding room. Finally cleaned it all out, had a huge garage sale and used the money to decorate it into a guest room. We still have a few small projects to do, but here are some things we've done so far in the room.
The quilt, shams and all bedding came from Home Goods. My husband painted the walls with SW Celery.
This six-sided table is the only piece of furniture I purchased while redoing the room. It came from a local vintage shop and needed to be painted and distressed. Used a turquoise acrylic paint for lamps and this table.
Bought the chair at a garage sale for $5. several years ago. Painted, distressed and covered the seat. The floral fabric is also on the rolled pillow on the bed. The fabric ties all the colors together in the room.
Chest of drawers was in my husband's room when he was a little boy. Painted and stenciled it.
Made a bed tray out of an old frame and used the floral fabric under the glass.
Used the floral fabric and matching striped fabric in these frames. After looking in several fabric stores, found what I wanted in Walmart!
Painted and distressed this antique beveled glass mirror that was given to me a few years ago.
Found the headboard/footboard at a garage sale several years ago for $15. Painted it SW Dover White and then distressed. Once I finished, my husband said, "Who would have imagined that old bed could look like this?" Me, thank you!
All the furnture "before". Decided not to use the standing mirror.

The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Everything Red For Canada Day
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home

• Mary McDonald

Now that it’s 8 years later, have you changed up the room? Seem there was a LOT of distressing going on back then, lol.