Ashley H
Ashley H
  • Birmingham, AL

Kitchen Renovation: Before & After

We recently renovated our very 1980's kitchen. It was a huge project including cabinets, lighting, floors, and countertops. I love the way it turned out and have been so happy cooking here, but I feel like the countertop are a little bare. Any ideas for accessories? See my blog post here for all before and after pictures:
kitchen renovation before amp after, countertops, home decor, kitchen design, organizing, The before and after We went from a world of wood to a world of color
The before and after. We went from a world of wood to a world of color!
kitchen renovation before amp after, countertops, home decor, kitchen design, organizing, The desk area stays so much neater with the addition of cabinet doors and baskets for organizing
The desk area stays so much neater with the addition of cabinet doors and baskets for organizing.
kitchen renovation before amp after, countertops, home decor, kitchen design, organizing, We took doors off of existing cabinets to have exposed shelving for dishes
We took doors off of existing cabinets to have exposed shelving for dishes.
kitchen renovation before amp after, countertops, home decor, kitchen design, organizing, This set of cabinets was added giving us ample storage space for small appliances
This set of cabinets was added, giving us ample storage space for small appliances.
Ashley H

• Sue @ Housekaboodle

It's perfectly wonderful.

• Wanda sinnema

wonderful kitchen,,,,, size are decor.... as for adding stuff..maybe to the area Right of the sink...something NATRUAL or ORGANIC,,,, A small plant, vase with a couple of flowers or pot of herbs,,,,,maybe a wooden bowl or basket with some oranges or bananas, etc.... something with "life" A favorite teacher once told me everyroom need a touch of "life" in the decor......Something I have never forgotten and always try to do. It gives a room life I bet in time your counters will fill up,,seems like they always do..