Glenda W
Glenda W
  • Beaver Falls, PA

Old toilet in to a flower holder

Found this old toilet, painted it. Had to turn the tank around since the front had a large hole but it will work until I find a new tank.
Will have to get bigger flowery flowers for the bowl. But looks great in the back yard..

• Jeri tyler

Love your pink. As you will see, I tried to grow flowers in an old toilet. However after a cold spell, the flowers died and the bowl broke. Never one to be stumped, I bought a skeleton (plastic) of a dog chewing on a bone. (we have 3 dogs so I thought this was appropriate) I left the dead flowers in the bowl and added the skeleton dog. Now it is one of my favorite "arrangements". when I figure out how to add a picture I will attach it to this (I hope) believe me I am much more "crafty" than computer wise.

• J.b. kelly

Can't not say it"redneck hillbilly "all the way.ha email a great day