Jennifer G
Jennifer G
  • Auburn, NY

Our backyard getaway.

I bought the table and chairs for $10. We spray painted it and I used a mildew resistant shower curtain to cover the chairs. The table top is made from windows we had lying around. It also looks beautiful at night when we have the torches and candles lit.
Our $10 roadside find with a fresh coat of paint.
our backyard getaway, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
The seats are covered with a mildew resistant shower curtain.
The area is full of exposed roots.  Over the last few years, I've been planting plants over them.  It is surrounded by large clusters of chocolate mint, regular mint, and spearmint.
The area is full of exposed roots. Over the last few years, I've been planting plants over them. It is surrounded by large clusters of chocolate mint, regular mint, and spearmint.

• Jennifer G

Thanks!! It sits out in the open and weather, so we haven't put too much time and effort into it, but it's our favorite little "getaway."

• SuellenMcCranie

Beautiful way to display old windows.