Teri Uliasz Boyungs
Teri Uliasz Boyungs
  • Queen Creek, AZ

My 5 year olds Bedroom Remoldel

Remolded my baby girls bedroom from a nursery to a more sophisticated bedroom. Painted the walls Tiffany Blue, painted her furniture, added board and batten to the walls.
Added board and batten to the walls.
Added board and batten to the walls.
Added trim and crown moulding to the outside of her door (located in the upstairs hallway)
Painted all of her baby furniture to give it a more grown up look. New curtains and wall vinyl art (Stampin Up)
Stampin Up Wall Vinyl.
Stampin Up Wall Vinyl.
Teri Uliasz Boyungs

• Kim Hornback Washington

Darling, I love the color scheme you selected. From the pix, it looks as if you're on your way to creating a room that can work until your daughter goes off 2 college! Please post more pix to update us with the finished room. Tiffany Blue, is 1 a favorite color of mine. Also Black & White (or Cream) are one of my staple go to schemes, then add a clients favorite accent color be it yellow, red, pink, etc.. Kimberly LandMark Designs

• Diana Deiley

What a beautiful shade of blue. Wonderful job Mom. :) Thanks for sharing.