Amy Q
Amy Q
  • Brooklyn, NY

Solar Garden Accent Lights

It's amazing to see solar technology gets better every year. When I was walking down the street, I was surprised by the whole neighborhood using solar lights to decorate around the front and side of the house and garden. They mix and match the solar lights with different colors or simply put a row of white solar lights. Those little, shiny, and colorful solar lights create an image of stars among the whole
One row white solar lights around the house.
Mix and matching of colorful solar lights.
sparking light on top a pine tree
sparking light on top a pine tree
Fancy star shaped colorful solar lights.

• Patti

They use regular batteries also, mine had solar batteries and I was one short, I found a regular batte and it worked so now instead of using the solar batteries regular ones work just as good, and there much cheaper
  • Arlene Grebenc

I live in northern Minnesota and leave my solar lights out ALL WINTER. reflection is FANTASTIC on the snow. I have to put the stakes in aluminum poles cuz our snow gets really deep up here, looks fantastic. I put lights in my trees and love that look too.