Pallet Shed Using Pallets, Old Windows & Tin Cans

$300.00

It’s been a long journey and a learning lesson from the first pallet to the last. My pallet shed is finally complete and I am very pleased how it turned out. It's still one of my favorite pallet projects to date.
In the beginning...
In the beginning...
I grabbed a bunch of pallets.
pallet garden shed potting old windows cans, diy, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, roofing, woodworking projects
A couple windows and a door from curbside. They're almost perfect for my little pallet shed.
I then covered the outside of the shed with pallet planks.
A cute little sign from the thrift store hangs above the door and an old rocking chair on the porch.
I love the tin can roof! The roof was shingled using tin cans, flattened and painted using metal paint.
We’ve had a few small showers and everything has stayed dry. Loving the color. For more info visit Scrapality.com
Andrea Fogleman

• Toni V

what kind of tin cans did u use? What dose the floor look like.

• Kennette

Love the idea of this and the look. However, wood will rot, when in direct contact with soil. This means the flooring will rot, then collapse, your walls will have no flooring support and they too will eventually collapse. What precautions did you take against this?

• Esther Susan Avila

How many pallets did it take? I looks like flooring and walkway are also pallets, is that correct?

• Esther Susan Avila

I love it. I don’t have the items or ability any more but sure looks like something i would have loved making. Looks awesome.

• Reenaroc
    36 minutes ago

LOVE Your Shed! Very Nice!!! TY for Sharing!!