Pallet Shed Using Pallets, Old Windows & Tin Cans

$300.00

It’s been a long journey and a learning lesson from the first pallet to the last. My pallet shed is finally complete and I am very pleased how it turned out. It's still one of my favorite pallet projects to date.
In the beginning...
I grabbed a bunch of pallets.
A couple windows and a door from curbside. They're almost perfect for my little pallet shed.
I then covered the outside of the shed with pallet planks.
A cute little sign from the thrift store hangs above the door and an old rocking chair on the porch.
I love the tin can roof! The roof was shingled using tin cans, flattened and painted using metal paint.
We’ve had a few small showers and everything has stayed dry. Loving the color. For more info visit Scrapality.com

Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Andrea Fogleman

• Canaan Rice
    Canaan Rice

Would love a pic of roof !!!

• Jamye Orillion
    Jamye Orillion

I myself truly love this idea also I would like to know more about the roof please and if you did treat the pallets so they wouldn't Rot?

• Valerie S Crider
    Valerie S Crider

I need a new roof for my shed and I was wondering if this can can idea would work? What did you put under the tin cans to make it waterproof ?

• Walter
      Walter

It is metal. It is already waterproof. If you mean what was done to stop rust then the answer is in the article. The tin cans were painted with metal paint. Something like Rustoleum would work best but any outdoor metal paint would get the job done.