Pallet Shed Using Pallets, Old Windows & Tin Cans

$300.00

It’s been a long journey and a learning lesson from the first pallet to the last. My pallet shed is finally complete and I am very pleased how it turned out. It's still one of my favorite pallet projects to date.
In the beginning...
In the beginning...
I grabbed a bunch of pallets.
pallet garden shed potting old windows cans, diy, outdoor living, pallet, repurposing upcycling, roofing, woodworking projects
A couple windows and a door from curbside. They're almost perfect for my little pallet shed.
I then covered the outside of the shed with pallet planks.
A cute little sign from the thrift store hangs above the door and an old rocking chair on the porch.
I love the tin can roof! The roof was shingled using tin cans, flattened and painted using metal paint.
We’ve had a few small showers and everything has stayed dry. Loving the color. For more info visit Scrapality.com
Andrea Fogleman

• Toni V

what kind of tin cans did u use? What dose the floor look like.

• Kennette

Love the idea of this and the look. However, wood will rot, when in direct contact with soil. This means the flooring will rot, then collapse, your walls will have no flooring support and they too will eventually collapse. What precautions did you take against this?

• Susie

Perhaps she's already made sure everything is off the ground by a few inches...i.e., maybe none of the wood is sitting directly on the ground; hopefully it sits on some kind of brick or blocks that we just can't see?? If not, since the shed is not TOO big, it might not be too late or too hard to jack up one side at a time, with help, of course, and place blocks under the walls and corners. Walkways, too. Or else what you say WILL happen. And maybe she even put down roofing felt first under the flattened tin cans. Anyway, CUTE shed!

• Esther Susan Avila

How many pallets did it take? I looks like flooring and walkway are also pallets, is that correct?

• Kathryn

Cool idea. Would need more details re: the floor and supports for walls.

• Lesa D
    31 minutes ago

Love this idea! Would be a perfect gardening shed!