Home Repair Tutor
Home Repair Tutor
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Bagsters-How Much is Too Little

My brother got a Bagster from the local Home Depot and I asked him how much he could fill it up. Not in terms of weight but in volume. He said they recommend filling it over the top.
Then I saw these Bagsters on top of a roof at a commercial project. If they can fill it this much then I guess we as homeowners can, too.
Any thoughts or tips on Bagsters?
Jeff
www.homerepairtutor.com
Too full or just right?
Too full or just right?
Home Repair Tutor

• Home Repair Tutor

Great question Sheila, the Bagster in the photo above is on top of a new structure they built at a local hospital. I'm assuming they'll use a crane to pull it off the roof. But I thought it was interested to see how much debris they put into all the bags.

• Home Repair Tutor

Thanks Carmen, Kyle, and KMS for your comments. The Bagster is probably a good option for those of us with light projects that don't require a large roll off dumpster or truck. It's pretty neat how you can keep it on site for an extended period of time. In our area you typically have 30 days for any size roll off dumpster then you have to pay for another month. So if you're doing your project after work or on the weekends and just need a place to put old materials it could be a reasonable deal.