Bagsters-How Much is Too Little

My brother got a Bagster from the local Home Depot and I asked him how much he could fill it up. Not in terms of weight but in volume. He said they recommend filling it over the top.
Then I saw these Bagsters on top of a roof at a commercial project. If they can fill it this much then I guess we as homeowners can, too.
Any thoughts or tips on Bagsters?
Jeff
www.homerepairtutor.com
Too full or just right?

31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration

• Home Repair Tutor

Great question Sheila, the Bagster in the photo above is on top of a new structure they built at a local hospital. I'm assuming they'll use a crane to pull it off the roof. But I thought it was interested to see how much debris they put into all the bags.

• Home Repair Tutor

Thanks Carmen, Kyle, and KMS for your comments. The Bagster is probably a good option for those of us with light projects that don't require a large roll off dumpster or truck. It's pretty neat how you can keep it on site for an extended period of time. In our area you typically have 30 days for any size roll off dumpster then you have to pay for another month. So if you're doing your project after work or on the weekends and just need a place to put old materials it could be a reasonable deal.