Susan Sease
Susan Sease
  • Prospect, KY

Fabulous Colorful Laundry Room Makeover

So I took our seriously underwhelming laundry room and turned it into a beautiful & fun space! A little wallpaper (yes, I said wallpaper in the laundry room), some v-groove planking and some painted cabinets a viola I don't feel like hurling myself out of the window every time I walk past this room... ok, so that's a bit of a stretch but you get my drift right?
laundry room makeover colorful before after, chalk paint, home decor, kitchen cabinets, laundry rooms, painted furniture
Amy Butler wallpaper.. YUMM! Beautiful custom Teal color chalk painted cabinets, yes please! I moved one set of the upper cabinets to the other side of the room to help the room feel more open and bright. Yes, I lost a cabinet, but I have MORE than enough storage space in this laundry room... trust me!
Handmade thick plank folding countertop, some cool lighting and Ikea pieces finish this room off nicely!
Oh, and a little sneak peek of my black gallery wall in the hall!
Stop by my blog and check out more photos of the before and after!
Susan Sease

• Diane Schule

It's really beautiful, and so cheerful. But, what is "folding" about the countertops?

• Diena Cameron

Diane Schule, you can FOLD your clothes ON the countertop. Hope that helps visualize it ?
  • Diane Schule

And, I love that metal drying rack. Does it fold out?

• Ambrit

I just hung a shelf in my laundry room and started painting. And I was saying I wish I could find some cute ideas! And then yours was on!! I am in love. I am switching my boring white paint! I love your color. And where do you buy that wall paper? I love everything.

• Joanie

I just mentioned on a diy makeover. WHITE is all we see......I LOVE color....ALL white is gettin' boring. Brightening up with some color here......sure added. I also like your choice of color.....5 stars!!

• Shell Picken

I love the wallpaper and colours