Sturdy trellis

I asked my husband to build me a sturdy trellis and as usual, he outdid himself. We (well, I stained it) started with two pre-made panels that are 2 x 6 found in the garden center at Menard's. Add to that three green treated 4x4 posts (8 footers), two 2x4 scraps of green treated lumber (bottom of each panel) and 2x6 green treated cap and this beautiful trellis cost us less than $50 to build. Of course, it is absolutely square and level, cause that is the kind of guy he is. Each post is sunk into cement (which we had on hand, leftover from a fence install.
Unfortunately, a violet hail storm quickly decimated this clematis and though it has come back this year, it is just two sad little vines. I am hoping that it is photosynthesizing like a maniac and building itself up for next year.

15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas

• Mde183896

this is just beautiful! Trying to train a clematis on our new trellis covering the pool works ( which I call 'the refinery'). Nothing as charming as this, but a beginning.

• Eroque022810

Beautiful! Can I borrow your husband mine has no clue and won't listen to my ideas he would rather pay and since we have a tight budget I have to wait which means I never get it. I can't do it due to medical issues. We have the tools and they just sit there. But anyway not about me, you and yor husband did a very professional looking job and your beautiful plant looks great!