Tammy H
Tammy H
  • Corona, CA

Outdoor Wall Art/Gardening

How to plant succulents in Wicker Deco Balls and turn Wrought Iron Scones into a Panter Wall Art
The holders on the wrought iron sconces were meant to be for candles and if I decided to use pots they would have to be pretty small. I tried one of the small pots I had and it really didn't do anything for me! So now what am I going to do? I had a couple of ideas, but decided since it was going to be getting pretty hot I would use none other than... succulents...big surprise right?
Since succulents don't require a lot of water and can pretty much be planted in anything, I decided to used these decorative wicker balls I purchased at TJ MAXX, they were on clearance for $5.00 for a bag of 12. For more on this you can go to http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2012/07/outdoor-planter-wall-art.html
Wrought Iron Sconces Turned into a Outdoor Wall Planter
After
Wrought Iron Sconces Turned into a Outdoor Wall Planter After
Before
Before
Tammy H

• Di Ane Moty:) ski

Looks wonderful

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Very nice and creative ideas that have been incorporated over the fences beautifully. I will visit the link you have shared to get some more design ideas that I can use for my garden. Thank you for sharing the wonderful ideas.