Andrea
Andrea
  • Kennesaw, GA

Painted Kitchen Cabinets

We used a Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation Kit to change our kitchen cabinets from light to dark. The kit was fairly easy to use and would use it again. There's just a lot of waiting in between coats to dry. We has used it previously in our master bathroom to try it out first and loved the results. We chose the Chocolate color and used the glaze. We chose to use a paint brush since the instructions
After
After
painted kitchen cabinets, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, painting
kitchen before
kitchen before
Andrea

• Lynn

Can you see the grain in the cupboards? We used a product four yrs ago and now chipping, so considering your treatment.

• Terrie

Maybe

• Billy

I am ashamed to say how long I have been working this project .... but I am at the finish line. Here is a white to Valspar Cabinet Paint in Elephant Gray. They came and measured for counter tops yesterday! I'm going with Silestone Cemento. This house had not been touched since the era of mauve and blue when we purchased last year.