Have you ever repurposed an old game piece? Look what I made from a croquet mallet!

I made hooks for my bathroom from a croquet mallet. I had purchased some old mallets at a yard sale and they were just sitting in the workshop waiting to be repurposed into hooks. For the details on how I did it check out:http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/easy-diy-project-croquet-mallet-hook
Hook in the bathroom from a croquet mallet.
Croquet mallets

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Thistlewood

• Carol K

These are my favorite things to do...make something old new again...don't know how i found this site but thank you!! i have been like "the pickers" only i love recycling...i lost my home to foreclosure, i m 57 and now jobless...somebody gave me this love for a reason..right??? i have worked since i cannot remember, my husband died of mesiothelioma (really he starved to death) in 1992, he was a Vietnam Vet and somehow as his widow i feel through the cracks. i m staying with a friend and allowed to continue my "hobby" i will get back on my feet and when i do i will be surrounded by the things i create from someone's exiled goods!!

• Kari-Anne

This is great. I knew I could use that old beat up croquet set with pieces missing, for something!