Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Have you ever repurposed an old game piece? Look what I made from a croquet mallet!

I made hooks for my bathroom from a croquet mallet. I had purchased some old mallets at a yard sale and they were just sitting in the workshop waiting to be repurposed into hooks. For the details on how I did it check out:http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/easy-diy-project-croquet-mallet-hook
Hook in the bathroom from a croquet mallet.
Croquet mallets
Croquet mallets
have you ever repurposed an old game piece look what i made from a croquet mallet, diy, how to, repurposing upcycling
Thistlewood

• Carol K

These are my favorite things to do...make something old new again...don't know how i found this site but thank you!! i have been like "the pickers" only i love recycling...i lost my home to foreclosure, i m 57 and now jobless...somebody gave me this love for a reason..right??? i have worked since i cannot remember, my husband died of mesiothelioma (really he starved to death) in 1992, he was a Vietnam Vet and somehow as his widow i feel through the cracks. i m staying with a friend and allowed to continue my "hobby" i will get back on my feet and when i do i will be surrounded by the things i create from someone's exiled goods!!

• Kari-Anne

This is great. I knew I could use that old beat up croquet set with pieces missing, for something!