Carol S
Carol S
  • Warwick, RI

I need a step up ( ;

I need to make a 12-18 degree ramp to my patio/shed enterance. The area keeps washing away, due to pooling water from rain and the gutter drip line. - leaving a 3-4 step down/up - I have old thick pessure treated steps or concrete to work with. Wood would be easier for me - but I don't know if it will hold up -- also nned suggestions on what sustrate I need to put under the ramp.
SILLY ME
SILLY ME

• Carol S

I finally decided what to use to make the ramp I need. What I like best about it, is that it can easily be picked up and moved to anothe location.

i need a step up, patio, Salvaged deck wood planks screwed together with pressure treated railsi need a step up, patio, Used a left over 4x4 and affixed a pressure treated rail to rest the ramp on and nailed them together ramp is upside down in this pic I also ran a length of rubber garden edging and underneath the end of the ramp
  • Carol S

Still need to sand, fill nail holes paint & seal.