Sweater Wrapped Vases for Fall

Anyone else ready for the slight chill that makes you grab for a sweater for the first time in months? I am all about soft, cozy knits that seem to hug you with their snuggliness. Cause who doesn’t love the snuggles?
Since I like that feeling so much, why wouldn’t my décor, right?
I decided to give my glass vases the snuggle treatment with their own cozy sweater.
This is one of those insanely easy projects. And this is how you do it!
Step 1: Grab some old sweaters you aren’t afraid to take some scissors too. This is a great way to recycle those seen-better-days sweaters. Or if you are still holding on to all of yours, hit up a thrift store.
When looking for sweaters look for chunky knit sweaters with interesting cabling and details.
Step 2: Gather all the glass jars, vases, and containers you have.
Step 3: Thread your vase through the sleeve (or turtleneck as I did for this one!). Situate where you want your sleeve/neck to fit on the glass.
Play with cuffing if you would like. Then snip off the sleeve/neck about one inch below the bottom of the glass container.
Step 4: Using a knitting needle and yard, sew up the bottom to make it flat.
Step 5: Fill, decorate and enjoy! Toss some branches into a tall vase for some extra height. Light a candle in another. They look adorable in groupings too!
Now your table is beautiful and ready for fall. Or try these anywhere - on a mantel, entry table, side table!

31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Megan Aubrey