Somewhat Quirky
Somewhat Quirky
  • Grosse Pointe, MI

Back Porch Styling by Somewhat Quirky Design

My favorite outdoor seating area. It started with repainting the porch, then I rebuilt the antique wicker rockers. Then I arranged some other fab vintage pieces. It's colorful and fun. Great for relaxing with a book...or a glass of wine....or a piece of cake!
my favorite outdoor seating area it started with repainting the porch then i, outdoor living, porches, Love how the wicker rockers turned out
I love how the wicker rockers turned out. The one on the left is over 100 years old. The one on the right is from somewhere around 1960. They turned out beautifully. You can see how they looked originally [url=http://www.somewhatquirkydesign.com/2012/06/rock-with-me-i-gotta-tell-you.html]HERE.[/url} You're definitely going to want to see what they used to look like!
my favorite outdoor seating area it started with repainting the porch then i, outdoor living, porches, Hoosier cabinet chippy and fun
We bought rugs to cover up the gross painted concrete patio. I love my chippy antique hoosier cabinet. I eventually had to paint it. You can see that transformation HERE.
This one has pull out extensions.
This one has pull out extensions.
I'm a sucker for a porcelain table. This one has pull out extensions on both sides.
my favorite outdoor seating area it started with repainting the porch then i, outdoor living, porches, And the best seat the vintage crib
My favorite place to lounge is this vintage crib.
Somewhat Quirky

• Susan

S.Beard...I agree about getting together- and I live within driving distance!

• Peggy

I love all of this. ESP, the crib. I have wanted to do this for a long time, but finally gave my son the old crib which was his Dad's. I still have my kids crib in attic.