My Backyard Paradise

If I am not in the kitchen, you can find me out in my backyard. As long as our home took to built, our backyard took longer. From the decks, to the pond to the landscape,every detail was designed and built by my husband and I. We consider all of our outdoor spaces extensions of our home. We just hope the temps stay below 100 degrees this summer so that we can be outside to enjoy it.
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features, My Backyard Paradise
My Backyard Paradise
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features, View from the sitting area pond and eating area
View from the sitting area , pond and eating area
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features, view from sitting area
view from sitting area
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features, Water Feature Pond
Water Feature/Pond
my backyard paradise, decks, outdoor living, ponds water features, From from the house
From from the house
Duke Manor Farm

• Duke Manor Farm

I am actually going to be posting something next week on our pond.

• Sharon S

I love your furniture, if you don't mind can you tell me where you bought it? I love everything about your home!

• Duke Manor Farm

@Sharon S thank you. I have had the furniture for a while now. it is Hampton bay from home depot.