Garden mailbox toolshed

Had this old package sized mailbox so decided to repurpose it into a mini shed out at my vegie garden. Now everything I need is right at my fingertips and everything stays dry and clean! So many people ask me why there is a mailbox out in my garden!
Mailbox garden shed

• Sadie Seasongoods

Julee- I'm a blogger and am putting together a Round-up post on DIY Garden Projects and would love to include this. With your permission, I'd include one photo and a link (to this Hometalk post)- would that be ok? Thank you so much!

• Lovesunique

Love this idea. Looks like you painted it a eye catching lime green!
  • Carey

Julee, I was delighted when the Mailbox that I had painted for my Husbands Great Uncle Frank years before, was taken down to put in new lock boxes and my friend asked if she could have it. She gave it to me and this is exactly what I did with mine. I love having my gloves and tools easily accessible. I do put my gloves in a zip lock bag just to be sure that a spider can't get into them. I understand that we do have hobo spiders around here and I have been told that they like to go into the fingers of gloves. Besides, I just don't like spiders!! As long as they stay where they belong and out of my way, I am happy to leave them alone! I will say, that I had a spider that was great at catching flies in it's web and I sure hated to remove that - I was having so much problem with flies because of the critters that a neighbor keeps.