Lisa Pennington
Lisa Pennington
  • San Antonio, TX

A Cozy Spot on the Front Porch

$0
1 Day

For me it's all about making my home lovely on a budget. Some thrift store chairs, flea market finds and a bit of paint turned my front porch into a place I want to sit every morning and watch the sun rise.
There's only one chance to make a first impression.  I want people to feel loved and welcome when they come to my front door.
There's only one chance to make a first impression. I want people to feel loved and welcome when they come to my front door.
There's nothing like a rocker on the front porch to encourage friend to sit a spell and visit.
I painted a rug on the floor, easy to do and it adds the perfect splash of fun to the porch!
Lisa Pennington