Asked on Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone know how to take an old Reader's Digest book and turn it into an initial?

Eclectically Vintage - KellyHelen T


I recently saw a picture of a RD book which had been cut into an initial, an "N" I think. Now that I have the book, I can't find the picture or the instructions. Does anyone know where I might find this information? Thanks,
2 answers
Your comment...