Anthropologie Inspired Gourmet Kitchen

I can't wait to share my friend's kitchen with everyone! Laree and her husband let me be the designer on their remodel a few years ago, and let me tell you, they were a DREAM to work with AND their house turned out fabulous if I do say so myself. The house was only 5 years old and was the model for our track neighborhood, but it wasn't the right size or style for their family so a reno was in order. Why not move somewhere else where they could build or find the perfect house? Because our neighborhood is unbeatable. Seriously a dream, I happened to live two doors down from the reno so keeping up with every detail was a snap.
First of all the kitchen was tiny in the original design so with the help of a local architect and general contractor we pushed it out in two directions. This left room for a lot of cabinets and a huge island with seating for 6. The Wolf gas range, huge built-in refrigerator, hidden dishwasher and dishwasher drawers, refrigerated drawers, pot filler and gorgeous faucet make this a chefs dream gourmet kitchen.
With a lot of decor details purchased from Anthropologie it has an eclectic feel. The cabinet designers did an amazing job mixing clean classic white cabinets around the perimeter of the kitchen with a custom island that feels like it was imported from Europe and the space built around it. Check out more details and details on what and where I bought it on my blog:
http://burlapanddenim.com/2012/07/anthropologie-styled-gourmet-kitchen/
Anthropologie Inspired Gourmet Kitchen
Fabulous Built In Hutch Cabinets
Custom Antiqued Turquoise Island with "Rock Candy" drawer pulls

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
15 Perfectly Round Tables
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Amanda

• Kiturah Humphrey

It's gorgeous. What is the distance from the bar seating area side of the island and the storage cabinets behind the bar stools, and also what is the distance between the other side of the island and the sink behind it? Thank you.