Asked on Jul 17, 2012

Need help matching a door handle or lever to Mul-T-lock deadbolt in flat black...

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.comMN Fiore3po3


Hello, we recently changed our locks to Mul-T-lock deadbolts in a flat black finish. Any idea where we could find a matching handle set or level? Thanks!
4 answers
  • 3po3
    on Jul 17, 2012

    OK, Captain Obvious here, but have you checked Amazon? Also, have you considered spray painting the door handles?

  • Does not Mul-T-Lock sell the door handles and lock sets as well? From what I saw on their web site they offer this also.

  • MN Fiore
    on Jul 18, 2012

    I didn't think multlock sold that I will double check. I don't want to spray paint because the handle is kind of ugly. Amazon surprisingly didn't have much to offer!

  • Just Google the name, lots of stuff shows up. Normally companies that sell locks such as these sell matching door hardware as well. But expect to pay a lot just like their deadbolts are. Personally they are way over the top deadbolts. The framing of the door will give out long before the lock set is damaged. As the frame is the weak link of the entire system. So be sure to use the long hardened screws that they provide and set them into the frame to give you a fighting chance from a push in.

Your comment...