Ashleigh B
Ashleigh B
  • Mountain Home, ID

We painted our COUNTERTOPS!! The system we used is super durable, no chipping, and still looks brand new one year later.

Many of you have probably seen painted countertops around the web, however please check ours out! They literally look like granite, and we did not use a store bought kit! The secret is in the top coat that we used, it is equal to 50 coats of varnish. The result was super shiny hard as rock reflective and gorgeous! To see our full tutorial please check out the blog:
http://livegorgeously.blogspot.com/2012/04/painted-granite-countertops-tutorial.html
I also did a Q&A page for it with a lot of the questions I have been asked:
http://livegorgeously.blogspot.com/2012/07/painted-countertops-q.html
we painted our countertops the system we used is super durable no chipping and, countertops, kitchen design, painting
Ashleigh B

• Diana Deiley

I just saw your post on your beautiful kitchen. Very nice. Love the countertop. I'd like to know if it is held up, what topcoat did you use and if you've had any problems at all. Thank you.

• Mar7437557

Where is the link to explanation?

• Debbie Los Osos, CA

How is the countertop holding up?