Shanty2Chic
Shanty2Chic
  • Colleyville, TX

DIY Patio Set Makeover

Two summers of the hot Texas sun and chlorine got the best of my patio set. Instead of purchasing a new one, I bought Rust-Oleum Universal spray paint and gave it a new look. With the money I saved, I was able to purchase new cushions and I LOVE my patio set more than when I bought it! http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/06/updating-my-patio-set.html
diy patio set makeover, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, patio
Shanty2Chic

• Shanty2Chic

Thank you Eileen! It is amazing how "new" the spray paint makes my set look!

• Riki Batchbaum

@shanty2chic I happen to have the same set that had the same issue from the Florida sun. I was looking for ideas to refinish it. this is perfect. How is it holding up?