Pet Armadillo

On my radio show, I advise people on how to control nuisance animals, including armadillos.
Last week I got this reply from a listener:
"This is my pet armadillo. We named her Arma and she hung around for about 3 years. Very sweet and would talk when I talked to her. She had no fear of my Great Dane or my Miniature Horse.
"They are very pig like.They don't see well at all, but their nose is incredible. I would stoop down by her and say "Hi Arma". She would lift her head, squint her eyes and then her nose would go crazy. Once she realized it was me she would make a high-pitched grunting noise like a pig.
"Some days she would be very talkative, other days she was very polite and acknowledged me.... but grubs were much more urgent. She had lost part of her tail and we thought it was by a car and not an animal since she was so calm around all of ours.
"She did most of her deep rooting out in the woods, around the house she would just get the surface grubs and not do any damage at all. Not sure they are all so well behaved, but she sure was and I do miss her. Last year she didn't return in the Spring like she had before."

The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine

• KMS Woodworks

If your armadillio grows to 400 pound you can name it "tarkus"....like the old Emerson, Lake and Palmer LP.

• Grady

Do you think she's still alive?