5 Free Fall Printables

Get ready for fall by printing out these 5 Free Fall Printables!
If you haven’t noticed I am really excited about the seasons changing. Our living room is filled with fall decor, but that doesn’t mean I am done decorating for this crisp air, s’mores eating, camp fire roaring season! Since summer is turning into fall I thought it was time I changed out our framed quotes for something a little more fall like, but how selfish would it be if I made them for myself and didn’t share them with you? So I thought I would make these 5 Free Fall Printable’s for both of us!
But first I must tell you about something that I am discovering for the first time in my marriage, for the first time in my life really. Football. Now of course I grew up in the US so I’ve been around football my whole life, but it wasn’t until this year that I have started experiencing what it is like to be married to a man who loves football. Now you might be thinking. Giustina, you have been married for 2 football seasons now, what are you talking about? But the truth is, Roger spent the first two years of our marriage stuck in a bunch of dental books so I never had to learn the role of a wife during football season.
So even though football season has just begun I have already learned the most valuable lesson - absolutely nothing can be heard during football unless it is coming from the screen in front of him. Oh boy! Fall is definitely going to start taking on some different means around our house – and I have a feeling they are going to be with us for the rest of our lives! I’m hoping that with time I will become as obsessed with football as the rest of our great nation – If not at least I know that I will get to spend a lifetime making up new football snacks!

Giustina