How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Organizer for Your Bathroom

$20

We don't know about you, but we are both always looking for ways to add more organization to each and every room in our home. And our bathrooms are spaces that can always use a little more organizing.

This mason jar organizer is the perfect way to corral all of your items and keep them out accessible when you're getting ready in your bathroom.

Plus this DIY is incredibly easy to do and anyone can tackle it!
You'll need a few supplies to get started including these mason jars and some hose clamps.
Check out this blog post for all of the details and the step-by-step tutorial to create your own mason jar organizer for your bathroom (or office...or kitchen) space!

• Mason Jars
  • Hose Clamps
  • Wood

25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
The DIY Playbook

• Diana Conner
    Diana Conner

Really cool idea! My cats knock vases of flowers over and chew plants... I can see these on the wall with fresh flowers, on a wall near a window, with gravel and a little charcoal for drainage, then potting soil and herbs or other plants. I might be able to enjoy flowers and plants, AND keep my cats.

• Cle12204279
    Cle12204279

I'm not the best housekeeper so I would worry about my cottonball and swaps getting dusty.
  • Jessica Vai Lombardo
    Jessica Vai Lombardo

After you tighten the hose clamps on the jar, how do you cut the excess band from the hose clamp?