How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Organizer for Your Bathroom

$20

We don't know about you, but we are both always looking for ways to add more organization to each and every room in our home. And our bathrooms are spaces that can always use a little more organizing.

This mason jar organizer is the perfect way to corral all of your items and keep them out accessible when you're getting ready in your bathroom.

Plus this DIY is incredibly easy to do and anyone can tackle it!
mason jar organizer, mason jars, organizing, repurposing upcycling
You'll need a few supplies to get started including these mason jars and some hose clamps.
Check out this blog post for all of the details and the step-by-step tutorial to create your own mason jar organizer for your bathroom (or office...or kitchen) space!

• Mason Jars
  • Hose Clamps
  • Wood
The DIY Playbook

• Cassie

I'm having trouble drilling the clamp to the wood. I've drilled a pilot hole in my board but it's just not working out. Is there a certain type of screw I should be using?

• Diana Conner

Really cool idea! My cats knock vases of flowers over and chew plants... I can see these on the wall with fresh flowers, on a wall near a window, with gravel and a little charcoal for drainage, then potting soil and herbs or other plants. I might be able to enjoy flowers and plants, AND keep my cats.

• Cle12204279

I'm not the best housekeeper so I would worry about my cottonball and swaps getting dusty.