College Dorm/Apartment Organization Inspiration

I have gathered some inspiration and organizing ideas that I think can be used in either a dorm room or a small college apartment. It is great to personalize your space and add pictures of family and friends, especially when you are away from home for the first time.
I absolutely love the way the above girls dorm room bed is decorated.And the space above her wall is personalized too.
Using vintage luggage stacked up is a trendy and useful way to get more storage. I love this boys dorm room! the map on the wall is so inspiring, and reminds the college student to dream big, because the whole world is out there waiting for them!
This idea is particularly for a dorm room, where you won’t have a kitchen. Fill a Rubbermaid box with cereals and snacks that don’t need refrigerated. Something like this could slide right under the bed.
Nicki Parrish @ Sweet Parrish Place

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 comments
Next