Taunnie
Taunnie
  • Sandy, UT

Curbside Find

I found this table sitting on the side of the road. I brought it home and decided to take the bottom shelf off and make two tables out of it. This is the first table. I gave it a good all over sanding with steel wool. After I washed it off, I gave it one coat of spray paint primer. When that was dry, I gave it two coats of a lilac colored spray paint. When that was dry, I added highlights to the legs and inserts with a metallic silver paint. I used a large paisley stencil to paint the design on top of the table. Next, I painted the border around the top and lightly distressed it. Lastly, I finished the whole table off with a couple of coats of wipe on polyurethane.
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
Before
Before
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
furniture, painted furniture
Taunnie

• Holly Hasegawa Nielson

Beautiful!! and in my favorite color purple!! what a great find, sure glad you picked up this free table and gave it new life!! thank you for sharing it's just beautiful!!

• Annie Doherty

Sorry Taunnie, my tablet has a mind of it's own :)