Stenciled Burlap Jewelry Organizer

Our youngest daughter needed to organize her jewelry and bulletin board. What we came up with is both functional and pretty. You can see how we made it here: http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2012/06/jewelry-organizer-tutorial-and-winner.html

31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Diy Design Fanatic

• Carolyn
    Carolyn

How are these attached to the wall? With those zigzag tooth hangars? I've been searching for some HOW TO on doing this and yours is excellent to explain to a non-crafty person how to proceed. I had saved several frames thinking would put cork or foam in them, but now like this style better. AND love the use of these knobs!! Beautiful room and really amazing bookshelves, too. My grandson wants a bulletin board, and his room has Australian decor, so I'm thinking burlap painted with a boomerang may work for him.

• Diy Design Fanatic
      Diy Design Fanatic

@Carolyn yes, we used zig zag hangers in the back.Just atach one to the back and hang it on a nail on the wall. You could also attach a wire across with strap hangers like they do with a heavy mirror or artwork. Thanks for the comment.

• Kathy Harmon
    Kathy Harmon

What's the board made of? And how are the knobs and handles attached?

• Debbie Green
    Debbie Green

How are the knobs attached to the board? What is the board made of? Wish you had more details instead of just the video. I can't hear videos.