Diy Design Fanatic
Diy Design Fanatic
  • Charlotte, NC

Stenciled Burlap Jewelry Organizer

Our youngest daughter needed to organize her jewelry and bulletin board. What we came up with is both functional and pretty. You can see how we made it here: http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2012/06/jewelry-organizer-tutorial-and-winner.html
stenciled burlap jewelry organizer, crafts, storage ideas
Diy Design Fanatic

• Carolyn

How are these attached to the wall? With those zigzag tooth hangars? I've been searching for some HOW TO on doing this and yours is excellent to explain to a non-crafty person how to proceed. I had saved several frames thinking would put cork or foam in them, but now like this style better. AND love the use of these knobs!! Beautiful room and really amazing bookshelves, too. My grandson wants a bulletin board, and his room has Australian decor, so I'm thinking burlap painted with a boomerang may work for him.

• Diy Design Fanatic

@Carolyn yes, we used zig zag hangers in the back.Just atach one to the back and hang it on a nail on the wall. You could also attach a wire across with strap hangers like they do with a heavy mirror or artwork. Thanks for the comment.

• Kathy Harmon

What's the board made of? And how are the knobs and handles attached?