Shabby Chic Banner From Coffee Filters and Old Sheets

Some twin sheets from the thrift store, coffee filters and dye and twine are all you need to make this fabulous shabby chic banner. Perfect for a little girl's bedroom, the fireplace mantle, a country wedding or an accent for your fence like I did here...
This fun and easy accent can easily be changed to match any décor by matching the dye and fabric to match your own unique style...
Start with coffee filters you have dyed. I dyed mine with Fuschia RIT Dye and lots of coffee to get this fantastic rose color.
Fold the filters into fourths and twist the end.
Hot glue 7-12 of these onto one coffee filter to make the rose.
I then glued two roses back-to-back with twine sandwiched in between. I ripped old sheets into strips and tied them onto the twine between the roses.
I just clipped it to the fence corner here with clothespins....Quick and easy and so shabby chic....

3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Brooke Bock

• JB
    JB

What happens when it rains?

• Brooke Bock
      Brooke Bock

It was only outside for a photo.... It is an inside decoration or one you can use outside shortly for a party or such...