Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

Cottage Breakfast Nook

Use shutters, benches, shelves and pops of color to give your breakfast area a cottage feel. Come see every detail at http://www.mom4real.com/2012/07/my-new-breakfast-nook.html.
Aqua, white, red, and yellow accents all come together to give this breakfast nook the perfect cottage feel.
I used a bench for seating against a window with a poor view.  I added some dropcloth pillows for a fun touch.
I used a bench for seating against a window with a poor view. I added some dropcloth pillows for a fun touch.
For a centerpiece, I added a few items I had around my kitchen.  The old Ball jar was a gift from my mother, and I scored the glass bottles and wire basket from Decor Steals!
For a centerpiece, I added a few items I had around my kitchen. The old Ball jar was a gift from my mother, and I scored the glass bottles and wire basket from Decor Steals!
My favorite detail in the room is this shutter.  I found it at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $2.  I threw a quick coat of oops paint on it and propped it in the corner.
My favorite detail in the room is this shutter. I found it at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $2. I threw a quick coat of oops paint on it and propped it in the corner.
Mom4Real