Allison Murray
Allison Murray
  • Brownsville, TX

Easy Mason Jar Luminaries

Looking for a way to incorporate some new, fresh lighting to my front porch I went in search of inexpensive DIY options. A lot of the store-bought solar lights were either expensive or if decently priced, boring.
Instead of just settling I searched around and found some absolutely amazing lids that turned mason jars into solar lights. I was instantly sold and bought a few immediately!
This tutorial is
mason jar luminaries, crafts, home decor, lighting, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
These solar mason jar luminaries are super easy to make and pretty to boot!
And look gorgeous during the day with some votives as well!
Check out my super easy tutorial at Mom Spark!
FYI - a lot are having problems with the hot glue sticking. In a newer project I used clear silicone caulk and it worked fabulously. I left that sucker out in the heat and the cold and nothing fell off anywhere. I've also heard good results with super industrial strength glues like e6000.
Allison Murray