You-Nique *Sleigh Bed* Transformation

SAVE! You could see those puppy dog eyes calling for love! Gypsy Barn to the Rescue! Here are some shots as we created this beauty. This was actually built for an indoor piece. It was just too big to get in the house to photo shoot. The new owners have frenchdoors and just walked it right in! VERY comfy! Thanks for all the love!!!
Her finished view from the left side
What she looked like when our eyes met and fell in love!
Calling in our dear friends mother to help with the sewing. she hand sewed the entire piece after it took me a few hours to choose the right feel for the fabric. I love DIY projects, but sewing would require me to sit still!
So much Rot! We chose Elmers wood rot stabilizer and a decent wood conditioner. Of course replacing the base boards with 3 boards from a 200 yr old barn we helped tear down
She threw me a little attitude, but I gave her a 2 day time out, then she was fine!
A before and after to help show the amount of work I put into her.

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day

• Rembatb
    Rembatb

Beautiful!
  • Cindy Jo
    Cindy Jo

I don’t think I’ve ever yearned for a piece of furniture in my life until now. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I love this.