Lisa Pennington
Lisa Pennington
  • San Antonio, TX

A Lego Room for an 11 Year Old Boy

Our 11 year old son needed a space of his own and we *all* needed for him to have a place to store his Legos. So we cooked up and plan and enclosed a part of our front porch to make him a room of his own and built a wall of shelves just for storing his Legos.
Come see how we did it in only 8 days from start to finish! http://thepenningtonpoint.com/2010/03/the-new-room-reveal/
a lego room for an 11 year old boy, bedroom ideas, home decor, home improvement, porches, shelving ideas
Lisa Pennington

• Lisa Pennington

Thanks y'all! He does love his room and it's really easy to keep clean. (and *I* love that!)

• Katherine Howard Jones

When my youngest was about this age we moved to a house that had a plywood platform that fit a nook in the room - might have been a bed? My son had castle Legos so we painted the wall with sky, mountains, clouds, trees, etc. The platform became the "ground" of the kingdom, with streams, roads and bridges. His castles sat happily ever after in this kingdom. It looked great and was easy for him to play with and build and rebuild.