Bedroom Makeover

I arrived at chapter house painting, for me, a good opportunity to make the improvement, as long as my budget allows, using my full imagination, talent, documentation in time, and all I know to do, trying to get closer of my ideas that I dreamed so much to put them in the application.
So,I begin a series of articles by revealing the working stages of the bedroom rearrangements, thinking to show that it only takes a little courage, especially for veterans of decopatch techniques , to overcome their own limits, and move from decorating small boxes ,to higher planes.From a little box, to the furniture, it's only one step ... and a little more work.
So, moss green, jade green, emerald green, green of any kind, are my chromatic obsessions , besides the whole range of blue , or combinations of the two, leading to turquoise.Without realizing, in time, I bought green objects that arrived chaotically all over my house, organizing all stuff more functionally than chromatically.
Once I prepared the green paint, exactly the shade and tone that my heart dictated, and I whitewashed the wall behind the bed, almost magnetic have been attracted the other elements, intended to easily complete the puzzle.The room starts to come alive.
The first attached element ,was a painting, a work of my mother, which seems, it was painted for this time and place, but a few years before.I put it on the wall, impatient to see how it looks like, and I ran to my mother, to convince her, to give me 2 more paintings that " were so suitable there".Slowly, my heart was filled with satisfaction.
I had two armchairs that stood for many years in the living room, and that matched a lot better with all the changes that were outlined and are connected as a whole under the new design.
Now, you can compare ,how it showed the wardrobe before and after.
I used the stencil and 3D decorative paste.
On the doors I have applied decoupage technique.
My dog ​​was perfectly assorted with the decorative cushions that I sewed.

15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home

To see more: http://biancahomedeco.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/makeover-dormitor/

• Gabrielle Falk

A very pretty re-do of a bedroom. Love the little dog. Of course, your little dog is in his/her rightful spot.

• Paula

i love this room