Bedroom Makeover

I arrived at chapter house painting, for me, a good opportunity to make the improvement, as long as my budget allows, using my full imagination, talent, documentation in time, and all I know to do, trying to get closer of my ideas that I dreamed so much to put them in the application.
So,I begin a series of articles by revealing the working stages of the bedroom rearrangements, thinking to show that it only takes a little courage, especially for veterans of decopatch techniques , to overcome their own limits, and move from decorating small boxes ,to higher planes.From a little box, to the furniture, it's only one step ... and a little more work.
So, moss green, jade green, emerald green, green of any kind, are my chromatic obsessions , besides the whole range of blue , or combinations of the two, leading to turquoise.Without realizing, in time, I bought green objects that arrived chaotically all over my house, organizing all stuff more functionally than chromatically.
Once I prepared the green paint, exactly the shade and tone that my heart dictated, and I whitewashed the wall behind the bed, almost magnetic have been attracted the other elements, intended to easily complete the puzzle.The room starts to come alive.
The first attached element ,was a painting, a work of my mother, which seems, it was painted for this time and place, but a few years before.I put it on the wall, impatient to see how it looks like, and I ran to my mother, to convince her, to give me 2 more paintings that " were so suitable there".Slowly, my heart was filled with satisfaction.
I had two armchairs that stood for many years in the living room, and that matched a lot better with all the changes that were outlined and are connected as a whole under the new design.
Now, you can compare ,how it showed the wardrobe before and after.
I used the stencil and 3D decorative paste.
On the doors I have applied decoupage technique.
My dog ​​was perfectly assorted with the decorative cushions that I sewed.

21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas

To see more: http://biancahomedeco.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/makeover-dormitor/

• DebraY
    DebraY

You did A beautiful job, I really like the shade of green you chose.

• Michelle
    Michelle

its not my style but it’s beautiful and I really respect the detailed work on your stencil that must of taken you a month