Bedroom Makeover

I arrived at chapter house painting, for me, a good opportunity to make the improvement, as long as my budget allows, using my full imagination, talent, documentation in time, and all I know to do, trying to get closer of my ideas that I dreamed so much to put them in the application.
So,I begin a series of articles by revealing the working stages of the bedroom rearrangements, thinking to show that it only takes a little courage, especially for veterans of decopatch techniques , to overcome their own limits, and move from decorating small boxes ,to higher planes.From a little box, to the furniture, it's only one step ... and a little more work.
So, moss green, jade green, emerald green, green of any kind, are my chromatic obsessions , besides the whole range of blue , or combinations of the two, leading to turquoise.Without realizing, in time, I bought green objects that arrived chaotically all over my house, organizing all stuff more functionally than chromatically.
Once I prepared the green paint, exactly the shade and tone that my heart dictated, and I whitewashed the wall behind the bed, almost magnetic have been attracted the other elements, intended to easily complete the puzzle.The room starts to come alive.
The first attached element ,was a painting, a work of my mother, which seems, it was painted for this time and place, but a few years before.I put it on the wall, impatient to see how it looks like, and I ran to my mother, to convince her, to give me 2 more paintings that " were so suitable there".Slowly, my heart was filled with satisfaction.
I had two armchairs that stood for many years in the living room, and that matched a lot better with all the changes that were outlined and are connected as a whole under the new design.
Now, you can compare ,how it showed the wardrobe before and after.
I used the stencil and 3D decorative paste.
On the doors I have applied decoupage technique.
My dog ​​was perfectly assorted with the decorative cushions that I sewed.

To see more: http://biancahomedeco.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/makeover-dormitor/

• Rona Connelly

nice room but the best part of your room is your adorable shih tzu on the bed.

• Gabrielle Falk

A very pretty re-do of a bedroom. Love the little dog. Of course, your little dog is in his/her rightful spot.