1800's farmhouse kitchen remodel!!

My husband and I are renovating an 1800's farmhouse!! We completely gutted the kitchen and took down walls! New cabinets, floors, walls, appliances, and more!! Please visit http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/search/label/Kitchen for more!!
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
We love our new kitchen!

Valeri Wilson

• Cindy Nelson

I love your kitchen and is such a change from the before pix. Looks clean and fresh....love what you did with the different height cabinets. Thanks for sharing your reno......gave me some great ideas. Have you decided on your window treatments? Light bamboo shades would still give you privacy and still allow light to come through. I have 2 horizontal '3 plate' metal plate mounts and plan to put them over my window. To carry on the old farmhouse feel, you might think about adding some more color above your window in that way. Just a suggestion. Just take down and put in dishwasher to clean and put back up. EASY SMEEZY.......I sure hope you're enjoying your great kitchen.

• Allison

Really love your new cabinetry! I am doing a "little" remodel, and removing the microwave above the stove. Has anyone seen a great home for the microwave? A drawer costs almost 900.00, and I could put it in the pantry, but would love a creative idea from a successful remodeled like you.