Dollar Store Storage Makeover

$3.00

I hate spending a lot of money on decor and storage items. I frequently shop Goodwill, thrift stores and the Dollar Store for items that can be updated. With a little creativity and effort it's easy to turn something inexpensive into something unique on a limited budget.
I recently picked up four storage containers from the dollar store that I transformed with a little spray paint and metal pulls. You would never know that these little containers were from the dollar store after I was done with them.
After a few coats of spray paint and the addition of metal pulls these containers were completely transformed.

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Wanda Gennard
    Wanda Gennard

Yes have sprayed plastic drawers before. So these will work fine. Thanks for the ideas
  • Rick hjelholt
    Rick hjelholt

You got my attention with a picture cutting the top off a laundry basket. It's not on your slide show, That's rude.
    • EmmaSurf
      EmmaSurf

Complain to home talk. They are the ones that out up the teasers especially if it's a group of ideas. I see the correct picture for this project though.