Dollar Store Storage Makeover

$3.00

I hate spending a lot of money on decor and storage items. I frequently shop Goodwill, thrift stores and the Dollar Store for items that can be updated. With a little creativity and effort it's easy to turn something inexpensive into something unique on a limited budget.
I recently picked up four storage containers from the dollar store that I transformed with a little spray paint and metal pulls. You would never know that these little containers were from the dollar store after I was done with them.
After a few coats of spray paint and the addition of metal pulls these containers were completely transformed.

Katie @ Little House of Four

• Wanda Gennard

Yes have sprayed plastic drawers before. So these will work fine. Thanks for the ideas
  • Rick hjelholt

You got my attention with a picture cutting the top off a laundry basket. It's not on your slide show, That's rude.
    • Gwsevt

I was grabbed by the same one and it was the first project I saw. I believe it is a series of 32 or 33 slides/projects and that basket that peaked our interest is the first one, this is the last. Maybe somehow you started on the last one or in the middle and looking back for the beginning or just restarting (if that's possible) will help you find the rope basket. It is a cool looking project and worth trying again. Good luck!