Allison Murray
Allison Murray
  • Brownsville, TX

Cedar Succulent Pallet Planter

I've been loving the whole pallet thing, but wigged out about using treated wood from who knows where. So I haven't actually MADE anything out of pallets though the projects online look so lovely! Instead of using a pallet to make something else, we took cedar wood and made it look like a pallet.
Well, a pallet succulent planter to be exact. The project took about 30 minutes to build, another 30 minutes to
succulent cedar pallet planter, diy, flowers, gardening, pallet, woodworking projects
The succulent planter is heavy and best suited for being set down, however with proper effort can be wall hung, as well.
Starting with 3 cedar pickets left over from fence building, this project wasn't exactly upcycling but it was keeping 3 pieces of wood from sitting in the garage for years!
The design is my own, but all of the building was done by my father and super cute nephew!
Isn't it fab? I absolutely love it and so does the FedEx guy!
Allison Murray

• Allison Murray

I would definitely bring them in. Good luck!

• Kim

The Home Depot sells cull lumber(warped, twisted, knot holes, etc) for 50-70% off. I shop it often for my wood projects.