Glenna Anderson
Glenna Anderson
  • Milton, FL

Dollar Store Menu Card Holders W/ Free Printable Menu Cards

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??? With football season in full swing, we’re having a blast creating new football themed décor to show off around the house. I don’t know about you, but I love decorating for a good football party… but not so much in love with the expense of decorating!
mason jar football dollar store menu card holders, crafts, mason jars
Well we came up with a great thrifty décor item to add to your party list! These menu card holders are a great addition to your buffet table and cost almost next to nothing! Win-win!
These are so easy to put together that I’m sure your don’t need a tutorial but I took pictures as I went along anyway. I painted the mugs brown and the rings and lids white and let them dry. Next I hot glued the binder clips onto the center of the lids. You can actually use whatever glue you have on hand.
I then used white craft paint to paint lines on my tumbler to mimic the stitches on a football and allowed it to dry. The final step was printing the menu cards and cutting them out. I do suggest you print them on cardstock or some type of heavy duty paper for durability. I’m going to laminate mine and write on them with a dry erase marker since I plan to reuse them. If you want to make your own menu card holders, come by the blog for more photos and the free printable menu cards.
store craft jar craft
Glenna Anderson