Sheila Bowden
Sheila Bowden
  • Madison, MS

Fall Front Porch

With the first hint of cooler air here in the Deep South, I decided it was time to re-decorate our covered front porch into a fall theme.
fall front porch decor flowers pumpkins country, porches, seasonal holiday decor
All my decorations are an accumulation over several years. I buy what's left over after a season at tremendously marked down prices, put it in a closet, then bring out and arrange. I now have several tubs for each season and I never arrange the same things the same way !
I started out with my wooden wagon. Birdhouses and cherubs are always in the wagon. You can see my original posting of this corner of the porch under the posting "Outdoor Decor". Then added my pumpkin tower (put it together last year) and a new potting of crotons.
A little wider view of the left corner.
View from the right side of the front door. My husband made the little wagon for me in years past. Added another pot of crotons. The various green plants will go into the greenhouse before the first frost.

• Carmela

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous, you sure do have an eye for colors and form.

• Sheila Bowden

Many thanks y'all ! My degree is in consumer science & design with a minor in art. I enjoy being creative !!