New Fall Wreath

I always like to make a new wreath for each season. Last year I chose very traditional colors for my Fall wreath, but I decided to go with a more neutral palette this year.
fall wreath neautral chic front door white pumpkin, crafts, porches, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
I am really liking it.
This is what you'll need to make this wreath, as well as a pair of snippers and floral wire. There are two wreaths because I like to pull a good amount off of an old one and attach it to the new one to make it fuller.
I used the three stems on the left for this wreath. All were purchased at Michaels. I did not use all the stems you see here. (I always buy more than I end up needing!)
First I added the fuzzy stems, followed by the twiggy stems.
Then I added a couple of sprigs of the berries, securing everything with hot glue as I went...
I added my two flower stems and the little pumpkin with hot glue as well.
Then I cut a couple of pieces of printed burlap and tucked them in.
That's it! Easy, right?
I'm enjoying the neutral colors.
Add a few mums and some pumpkins and it sure is beginning to look like Fall!
Are you more traditional when it comes to Fall decorating, or do you enjoy a change every once in a while too?
Confessions of a Serial DIYer

• Barbara

What is the green flower called? I can’t find it in stores. It’s beautiful.

• Patty

Beautiful, going to try and make this! I just have one question, do you attach the whole small wreath to the big one or do you use pieces from the small wreath and attach to the big wreath?

• Kristen Lowe Harris

how do you attach the small wreath to the big one? Do you take it completely apart and wrap with wire? Thank! love it!

• I pull the extra pieces till they are really loose then lay them on top of the wreath, letting some pieces wrap around the first one, then secure with wire. 😊

• Mari

I think it’s beautiful! I’m trying it!