The beginning of a couple of ponds and a dry rock bed!

I know this won't look like much but I like to post as we go...the past had pictures of the empty, washed away yard. Then pictures of area's that have had weeds removed, plants thriving...though they still need color, just waiting for September. Now the pictures of the digger leaving us the START to a dry rock bed, to control the water that washes our yard away...and the 2 small goldfish ponds. I can't wait to show you the finished project...what am I saying? I can't wait to see that myself, haha!
the beginning of a couple of ponds and a dry rock bed, outdoor living, ponds water features, path way has been dug out out from the pergola down to what will become 2 small ponds with lil waterfall in the front of the picture you can see a little bit of the dry creek bed that will run from the top of the yard down
path way has been dug out out from the pergola down to what will become 2 small ponds with lil' waterfall...in the front of the picture you can see a little bit of the dry creek bed that will run from the top of the yard...down!
the beginning of a couple of ponds and a dry rock bed, outdoor living, ponds water features, the first picture was from the ponds up to the pergola and house this one is across the other way where the path will end at the gazebo hoping you can see 2 holes bigger 1 and smaller one in between will be a bridge
the first picture was from the ponds up to the pergola and house...this one is across the other way where the path will end at the gazebo..hoping you can see 2 holes, bigger 1 and smaller one, in between will be a bridge.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 12 comments
Next