Nikki
Nikki
  • Atlanta, GA

Where to get a large frameless bathroom mirror in Atlanta?

360 Sod (Donna Dixson)NikkiJoan Good
+1

Does anyone know where I can find a deeply discounted/free, frameless bathroom mirror in Atlanta? Need one 38x60 or larger. I've checked Craigslist and Freecycle. Any builder's surplus stores other than Northside Builder's Surplus or the one off of South Atlanta that anyone knows of?
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

http://www.davesgoodybarn.com/ In Gainesville. They have surplus builder items, but who know what when!

• Joan Good

When I needed something like that for an old rental house we lived in (the mirror was broken when we moved in, landlord said it was 'still good enough") I went directly to a glass shop and had them cut me a custom piece and finish the edges. It was a fraction of the cost of something from one of the big box stores! Most glass places will also deliver since they have the proper truck to haul large sheets of glass!

• Nikki

I ended up finding a 38x80 mirror on Craigslist for $25! Picked it up on Saturday and hope to start building the frame for it some time this weekend. Pictures of the finished product coming soon!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

cool Nikki looking forward to seeing them