Solar Install in Cumming, GA

One of our customers, Andrea Brown, added 22 solar panels to her already energy efficient home. Not only did Sawnee EMC give her a $1500 cash incentive when the solar installation was verified, but last month her electric bill came to -$7.99 because of the extra power her panels produced!!!

These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before

• Michael Lewis Fisher

Nice, I am sure you have a nice feeling lower your carbon footprint and saving money too all while improving your home a win win.

Ok now for the question. Knowing what you do now. Can you give me advise how to get started. I would like a fair deal. Where did you go for the information that lead you too go Solar ? :)

• Sherrie S

@KMS Woodworks wow I never have seen an electric bill like yours. If that had been my bill I wouldn't bother with solar either.

• KMS Woodworks

5 to 6 cords of woodstove heat at about $200 per cord mixed with about $1800 a year in propane for the furnace and hot water. What you guys pay for in AC electricity we make up for it in heating. When we build our big place on our ranch it will be mostly passive solar heating.