Solar Energy USA
Solar Energy USA
  • Alpharetta, GA

Solar Install in Cumming, GA

One of our customers, Andrea Brown, added 22 solar panels to her already energy efficient home. Not only did Sawnee EMC give her a $1500 cash incentive when the solar installation was verified, but last month her electric bill came to -$7.99 because of the extra power her panels produced!!!
solar install in cumming ga, electrical, go green

• Michael Lewis Fisher

Nice, I am sure you have a nice feeling lower your carbon footprint and saving money too all while improving your home a win win.

Ok now for the question. Knowing what you do now. Can you give me advise how to get started. I would like a fair deal. Where did you go for the information that lead you too go Solar ? :)

• Sherrie S

@KMS Woodworks wow I never have seen an electric bill like yours. If that had been my bill I wouldn't bother with solar either.

• KMS Woodworks

5 to 6 cords of woodstove heat at about $200 per cord mixed with about $1800 a year in propane for the furnace and hot water. What you guys pay for in AC electricity we make up for it in heating. When we build our big place on our ranch it will be mostly passive solar heating.