Diy Design Fanatic
Diy Design Fanatic
  • Charlotte, NC

Organized Armoire

An old armoire is a great piece of furniture to reconfigure and use for a new purpose. We found an armoire on Craigslist and turned it into a hair and makeup center for our daughter. See more at: http://diydesignfanatic.blogspot.com/2010/11/organized-armoire.html
The left top door of the armoire holds jewelry, a mirror is mounted on the right top door. The baskets hold hair products and tools and folded tshirts are on roll out shelves in the lower part of the armoire.
organized armoire, repurposing upcycling
A light & a power strip are installed inside the armoire. When my daughter is finished with using her straightener, theswitch on the power strip is turned off. No need to unplug the straightener.
Diy Design Fanatic

• Isis Alayola

THANK YOU FOR SHARE YOUR GREAT IDEA, FOR PANTRY O FOR THE GIRL'S ROOM.

• Kim stillwagon

Gteat idea....I'm searching for ideas to update my tv armoire . I'm putting a couch table between the two tall shelves and want to milk paint and distress slightly. Thanks for the share